Saturday, October 12, 2024

{ Exterior projects }

Along with building new front porch steps, that took me like 6 months to do, I installed a new porch light, address numbers, and a mailbox.

The original mailbox was an apartment style mailbox for 3 units because this house was divided into 3 apartments. There was a large empty spot in the fence for 15 years until I figured out how to make a normal one fit. Honestly, I forgot about replacing it. It was easy to ignore it when I walked by. I had hung a mailbox on the front gate that technically worked for many years.

When my mailman saw the new mailbox he said, “you have gone from having the worst mailbox on my route to having the best one”! Lol

A new exterior front door was also installed. It happened before Covid but I’ll put the photos here.








No comments: